Friday, July 28, 2017

The Wolf I Feed


Sweeping the void - like sin
Treachery penetrates my skin
Serpent shapes in the depths
Obsolete acts of kindness

The wolf I feed, in cloaks of decency
The wolves I feed
Invoke the blessings of peace

Supply lines of the swarm ensuring
Danger and harm
As the first wave diminishes
Depleted stronghold vanishing

The wolf I feed, in cloaks of decency
The wolves I feed
Provoke war waged capacities

The wolf I feed to ward off wildfires
Blind alleys lead
Violating cease-fire

Domain of the parish
That march in Eden
Corridors of sadness
Embrace the Masses

Truths transcended time beyond
The stones of destiny
Celestial landmines
Of sacred geometry

The wolf I feed to ward off wildfires
Blind alleys freed
Violating cease-fire

A wake-up call
Traverse the wilderness
Death by design with
Cosmic significance

Immobilized in its path
Bearing the bulk of the burden
Authoritarian trails between
The colony and Queen

The wolf I feed
Outweighed, policed and rationed
The wolves I feed
Our liberties seized and blackened

No comments:

Post a Comment